Sat, Jul 24|
CANCELLED: Doula Training at Sloan Comfort House Training for July 17th and 24th Day 2
Due to lack of attendance this event is cancelled. Please apply to one of our other trainings. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Time & Location
Jul 24, 2021, 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Buffalo, 17 Gierlach St, Buffalo, NY 14212, USA
About the Event
Training consists of:
- 12 hours split between two days
- Educations about empathic communication, advance directivesw, hospice care, the role of culture and spirituality, as well as the need for self-awareness when working with patients and families.
Well-prepared Doulas provide:
- Emotional, spiritual, and Social Support
- Comfort and Companionship
- Practical Assistance and Advocacy
Once registgered for training the fee of $35 covers both training days (ie: Day 1; Day 2)