Sat, Dec 11 | Buffalo
Doula Training at Sloan Comfort House Training for Dec. 4th and 11th: Day 2
The presence of the Doula makes a significant difference to those seriously ill persons who have limited a network of family and friends.
Tickets Are Not on Sale
Time & Location
Dec 11, 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Buffalo, 17 Gierlach St, Buffalo, NY 14212, USA
About the Event
Training consists of:
- 12 hours split between two days
- Educations about empathic communication, advance directivesw, hospice care, the role of culture and spirituality, as well as the need for self-awareness when working with patients and families.
Well-prepared Doulas provide:
- Emotional, spiritual, and Social Support
- Comfort and Companionship
- Practical Assistance and Advocacy
Once registgered for training the fee of $35 covers both training days (ie: Day 1; Day 2)